$140 per 50-minute session
$210 per 80-minute session
While I will no longer be a provider on any insurance panels, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. I will not be billing insurance companies directly, but can provide you with a form that you submit to your insurance company to seek reimbursement directly from them. All clients pay for services at the time they are rendered. It is important to verify your out of network benefit with your insurance company.
Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- (For clients whose insurance is not PEHP) What is my out of network mental health benefit?
Cash, check, health savings cards, and all major credit cards are accepted forms of payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 48 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.